WHAT IS A RESTOCKING FEE?
Our Restocking Policy and Fees
Products that are more than 90 days old -OR- show evidence of wear or use, are subject to a restocking fee. In most cases, the restocking fee will be charged according to the table below.
|Time Since Purchase
|90 -180 days
|15% of the purchase price
|Over 180 days
|No returns accepted
- All applicable fees will be deducted from your refund.
- We reserve the right to adjust the fee amount based on the condition of the product and its packaging.
- All returned products are inspected.
- Products that show signs of excessive age, abuse, or improper handling may be rejected.
- These exceptions will be returned to the sender or disposed of, based on the customer's preference.